Fri, Oct 20|
5-Day Workshop on Intimate Relationship & Concious Sexuality Loving - IN ITALY
A workshop dedicated to Love, Conscious Relationships, and Sacred Intimacy
Time & Location
Oct 20, 5:00 PM GMT+2 – Oct 26, 7:00 PM GMT+2
Borgo d'Ale, 13040´Via Cella 76, Borgo d'Ale, Province of Vercelli, Italy
About the event
How many times have you asked yourself:
- How can a romantic relationship become part of your spiritual path?
- How to stop falling again and again into the same patterns and tendencies in the relationship?
- How to face difficulties and challenges in the relationship without closing your heart and becoming distant?
- How to maintain the fire of passion in your relationship when it becomes dry and flat?
This workshop is aimed to explore all these questions and provide practical tools (techniques, meditations, etc.) for building a harmonious and profound relationship. It is an opportunity to understand and overcome limiting patterns and old conditioning...and therefore to relax, open up and start building a relationship based on Trust and unconditional Love.
It is a unique and powerful mixture of:
1) Spiritual teachings of the Heart
(which guide us towards recognizing our Essence as Love, as one Heart... to act, see, think as Love and, eventually, to dissolve into Love)
2) Authentic Tantric vision & practices on Love & Sexuality
(which inspire deeper passion through the cultivation of polar energies and transmutation of these energies into sacred union with the Divine
3) Psychotherapeutic techniques
(which are practical tools aimed to bring more awareness and healing into our patterns and tendencies which often “destroy” our love relationships)This workshop is a unique and powerful mixture of:
The workshop does not include any nudity or explicit sexuality.
Individuals and couples are both welcome to join.
Join us in this beautiful and profound journey dedicated to Love, Conscious Relationship, and Sacred Intimacy.
The curriculum of this workshop includes numerous psychotherapeutic & healing techniques from various schools and renown authors (H. Hendrix, M. Rosenberg, O. Matveev, D. Schnarch, etc.) as well as traditional sources such as Taoism, Tantra, and Sufism.
Eye-opening lectures, effective methods from Hatha Yoga, and partner meditations create an inspiring and intimate atmosphere.
We invite you to embark on this amazing journey where we will practice and learn:
- to open ourselves to another being, and eventually to the Life & Love
- to develop the heart as an organ of knowledge so we can truly see our partner.
- to grow from ego-centered love towards unconditional love, Divine Love
- to attract the right partner to our life.
- to bring awareness and healing into our emotional patterns and childhood wounds related to the relationships
- how to support each other instead of constantly hurting and reactivating the same patterns and wounds
- to transform conflicts into opportunities
- how to maintain the fire of passion
- how to develop our senses and how to open our bodies to pleasure
- how to develop fundamental trust
- how to bring a sense of sacredness into lovemaking
- how to open ourselves to pleasure
- how relationships and sexuality can become an important part of the process of spiritual awakening.
- We will explore together:
- The fundamental pillars of intimate conscious relationships: Presence, Trust, Love Self-Inquiry
- Meditation techniques for opening body, mind, heart
- The Techniques to improve communication with our partners.
- The stages of evolution in a relationship
- Different types of relationships (monogamy, polyamory, etc.)
- Importance of intention and commitment
- Imago Therapy: based on what subconscious patterns we choose our partners
- Self-Study & Acceptance & Self-Love as the base of building a healthy relationship
- The importance of practicing Openness and Relaxation in life and relationship
- Sacredness and transfiguration
- Polarity: Understanding the role of attraction and playfulness
- Tantra and the importance of preserving sexual energy in an intimate relationship
- Tantric lovemaking skills for men
- Orgasmic opening for women
- Naturalness and trust in lovemaking
- The fundamental pillars of intimate conscious relationships: Presence, love, authenticity, truthfulness, and vulnerability
You’ll discover that the person closest to you is often the perfect teacher—sharing the same existence, the same love, the same essence. To understand that essence, you need to know and embrace your beloved intimately. But, total transparency and connection are impossible until you know yourself and recognize who you truly are.
- Powerful practical ways to approach your loved ones (and all beings) with an open and discerning heart, which is a naturally loving heart
- To recognize patterns, fears, and beliefs that block you from true intimacy and discover a deeper space of trust and love beyond all of them
- The inner attitude necessary to go through challenges in relationships and how to use these difficulties to empower your spiritual practice and bring forth a deeper understanding of yourself and your partner
- Opening your heart through the joy of loving and admiring the beauty in the one in front of you
- Healing wounds in relationships and accessing deeper inner stability
- Different ways to use Love to dissolve the separation between yourself, others, and the source of Life
- Cultivating Openness and Presence and availability in any situation
The workshop will begin in the morning, so we suggest arriving in San Cristobal de Las Casas the day before the course starts. If you are not staying on-site, please come to the Hridaya Family Center a few minutes before 9:00 am on the first day to complete the registration process.
Morning Sessions: 09:00-13:00 am Afternoon Sessions: 3:30-7:00 pm
Price & Food & Accomodation
For more information on the content of this course, read more here!
Course Fee: 290 USD
Meals: 19 USD/ per day (optional for students staying off-site) : 95 USD/5 days
- Option #1: a single bed in a dorm (1 bunk bed - max.2 people per room): 105 USD --> TOTAL AMOUNT: 490USD
- Option #2: a single bed in a twin room with a shared bathroom and private terrace: 168 USD --> TOTAL AMOUNT: 553 USD
- Option #3: a single bed in a private twin cabin with a private bathroom and terrace: 189 USD--> TOTAL AMOUNT: 574 USD
- Option #4: Course Fee only: 290 USD. You may choose to stay off-site and come every day from San Cristobal de Las Casas - 20 min by taxi/car.
- *you can check the pictures of accomodation options here.
TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE, A DEPOSIT OF 100USD IS REQUIRED,
The remaining balance is to be paid in cash in Mexican Pesos upon arrival.
Deposit for 1 spot in Dorm
Course Fee: 400 EUR + Accommodation per 6 nights & 3 Meals per day in Option #1: a single bed in dorm (bunk beds): 394 EUR --> TOTAL COST: 794 EUR
Deposit for 1 spot in TwinRoom
Course Fee: 400 EUR +Accommodation per 6 nights & 3 Meals per day: Option #2: a single bed in a twin room with private bathroom: 514 EUR --> TOTAL COST: 914 EUR