Personal Solitary Retreat - Upon Request
"Silence is the language God speaks and anything else is a bad translation,” - Thomas Keating
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Hridaya Family, The Center is located 15 min from beautiful colonial town San Cristobal de las Casas in Chiapas, Mexico
About the event
An Individual Solitary Retreat is a beautiful opportunity to design the retreat on your own "measure". In this way you can choose the practices and schedule which best suit you and which best assist you in Self-Inquiry and in connecting to your True Nature.
We recommend a commitment to Silence for the length of the retreat and Welcome all practices and Traditions to further deepen the inner silence. Here we try to provide the best conditions for the lowest price possible in order to make ths unique experience available for everybody.
Enjoy comfort, quiteness, long walks in nature and delicious healthy food. We will be truly happy to host you here and take care of you while you are in your retreat. We will very much support you if you decide to keep noble Silence.
Solitary retreats include:
- Private cabin, private room or dormitory bed (for more details see Accomodation)
- Two wholesome vegetarian meals per day (optional)
- Filtered water on tap
- 24hr retreat support and advice on spiritual practices (optional)
- Access to the spacious meditation hall with a panoramic view over the pine forests and mountains
- Access to garden and to long walks in the surrounding forests
- *Also available are individual guided meditation or yoga classes and one-on-one retreat guidance.
Solitary retreat fees:
Option 1: spacious room with private bathroom and terrace
- 1- 3 Nights: $32 USD per night
- 4- 7 Nights: $26 USD per night
- 8-29 Nights: $22 USD per night
- 30+ Nights: $19 USD per night
Option 2: a small room with a shared bathroom
- $16 USD per night
Nightly rates do not include food, but this can be arranged separately (breakfasts cost $6 USD and dinners cost $7 USD each). You decide on the number of days of your retreat: from a minimum of three days up to many months.
A gift of Solitude
Being in solitude and in silence is a precious experience which:
- helps to release stress and regenerate your energies
- brings a deep peace and quitness of the mind
- brings a sense of spaciousness and openess
- helps to find a source of inner stability
- allows you to realize Who You really Are..beyond social context, personal attachments and limitations