7-Day Retreat - All Embracing Love - Spiritual and Therapeutic tools for Profound Psychological & Energetic Healing
All-Embracing Love integrates the refinement and elegance of non-dual tantric teachings with the practical therapeutic tools of modern psychotherapy.
Time & Location
Jan 18, 5:00 PM – Jan 26, 11:00 AM
San Cristóbal de las Casas, carretera 190 tuxtla - san cristobal de las casas, San Nicolás km. 76, 29353 San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chis., Mexico
About the event
“I searched for God and found only myself. I searched for myself and found only God.” Rumi
Price & Food & Accomodatio
7-Day Retreat: All Embracing Love - Somatic & Energetic Healing
With Sasha and Kyle
This retreat is dedicated to the practice of transmuting pain and suffering into embodied awareness and presence. This shift brings harmony, integrity, peace, and freedom. All-Embracing Love integrates the refinement and elegance of non-dual tantric teachings with the practical therapeutic tools of modern psychotherapy.
In these 7 days you will:
- Explore tantric meditation and breathwork practices designed to deepen embodiment and your connection with your ‘Self’ in all of its expressions.
- Learn to identify, understand and purify ‘energetic blockages’ & ‘limiting beliefs'.
- Explore psychotherapeutic practices with other participants both 1:1 and in small groups. Practice holding space for a partner while learning how to work with yourself.
- Develop healing relationships with discarded and damaged ‘parts’ of your psyche.
- Create profound levels of safety, trust, and security within yourself.
- Learn processes for the full integration of the unfinished subconscious psychological material.
Learn to Live with an Open Heart
The Foundation of this work is the all-embracing love that is the fundamental nature of any human being.
The Journey we will embark upon together utilizes individual and group therapeutic healing techniques. We will also explore effective spiritual practices deepening embodiment and the recognition of your Self as awareness as opposed to the psychological character in your mind. The journey unfolds in a tightly held container guided by qualified and experienced facilitators.
The Fruit of this journey is Trust.
Each Morning, Diving into the Body.
We will explore powerful breathwork practices to open up the energy channels of the body and calm the mind (literally shutting off the prefrontal cortex or rational thinking mind). Then we will explore the limits of the body and the boundaries between the body and mind. Using a series of Tantric/Somatic meditation practices we will cultivate a profound sense of spaciousness and alive presence in the body.
After Breakfast, the Theory.
There will be discourses and group discussions in which we will gradually unfold to you the theoretical aspects related to:
- The nature of suffering and the subconscious mind.
- Subtle anatomy of the energetic, emotional, and psychological layers of our beings.
- Exactly how to understand and relate to our buried subconscious pain.
- The power of the heart. The potential to sublimate and transmute pain and suffering into clarity, understanding, and love through pure presence.
- Self-awareness, self-acceptance, self-love
- How all of these aspects fit seamlessly into the vision of non-duality
Following this, we will make the theory practical. We’ll explore simple group exercises and individual practices that can help to taste and embody the knowledge shared in the discussions.
After Lunch, Practical Therapy
After lunch, we will briefly introduce, and then practice at length a series of psychotherapeutic methods. These will be practiced in pairs or in small groups. The intention here is that by the end of the retreat you will be able to do these practices with yourself. Empowering you to become your own therapist.
Evenings, Back to the Body
In the evenings we will again explore subtle somatic meditation and gentle breathing practices. These practices increase somatic awareness and sensitivity. Allowing us to tune into the subtle movements of energies and emotions.
Morning Session 1
08:00 - 09:30 - Morning Practice
09:30 - Breakfast
Morning Session 2
10:30 - 11:30 - Discourse
11:30 - 12:30 - Theory in Practice
13:00 - Lunch
Afternoon Session 1
15:00 - Practical Instruction
15:30 - 18:00 - 1:1/Group Practice
18:30 - Dinner
19:30 - 20:15 - Evening Practice
PRICE & FOOD & ACCOMODATION
Course Fee - 350USD
Meals (3/day per 7 days) - 133 USD
Accommodation per 8 nights:
- Option #1*: a single bed in a dorm (bunk bed - 2-4 pers. per room): 120 USD --> TOTAL AMOUNT: 603USD
- Option #2*: a single bed in a twin room with a shared bathroom: 192 USD --> TOTAL AMOUNT 675USD
- Option #3*: a single bed in a twin cabin with a private bathroom: 216 USD --> TOTAL AMOUNT 699USD
- *you can check the pictures of accomodation options here.
TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE, A DEPOSIT OF 100USD IS REQUIRED,
The remaining balance is to be paid in cash in Mexican Pesos upon arrival.
Deposit Option 1: Male Dorm
a single bed in a dorm (bunk bed - 2-4 pers. per room)$100.00
Deposit option 2: Twin room
a single bed in a twin room with Shared bathroom and Private terrace$100.00Sold Out
Option 3: Female Twin room
a single bed in a Twin room with a Shared bathroom and Private terrace$100.00
Join waiting list$0.00
Option 1. Female dorm$100.00Sold Out