8-Week Online Integration Course (after the Silent Hridaya Meditation Retreat)
The essential tools to stay connected to the Heart, to the Depth of our being no matter what challenges we face at work, in relationships, and in other moments of our everyday life.
Time & Location
Dec 13, 2022, 10:00 AM – Feb 08, 2023, 10:00 AM
San Cristóbal de las Casas, carretera 190 tuxtla - san cristobal de las casas, San Nicolás km. 76, 29353 San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chis., Mexico
About the event
8-week Online Integration course
With Sasha & Kyle
The Hridaya teachings speak about integrating our daily life into Spirituality and not vice versa. This course is intended to provide the essential tools for learning how to stay connected to the Heart, to the Depth of our being no matter what challenges we face at work, in relationships, and in other moments of our everyday life. We embark together on the beautiful journey of living with an Open Heart and bringing Love and Trust in everything we do.
In this course you will:
- Establish a solid daily practice of meditation;
- Learn to practically apply your meditation practice to your life;
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Non-Dual teachings;
- Be supported in your journey by 2 experienced facilitators;
Week 1 - Heart Centre
- Simplicity, just being, resting in the heart, allowing things to flow as the foundation of the entire practice.
Week 2 - Self Love & Compassion
- Cultivating love for yourself as the foundation of love for others
- Cultivating the heart as an organ of knowledge and an organ of action
Week 3 - Mind/Emotion & Self Inquiry
- Working with your psychology to create safety, self-reliance and resilience
- Bringing clarity and awareness to subconscious patterns/ integration of the shadows.
Week 4 - Embodiment
- The open, relaxed, sensitive body as the foundation of opening to life
- The body as the blueprint of life's unfolding
- The body as an ally and guide on the journey
Week 5 - Finding your dharma
- Understanding purpose, how to discover ‘purpose’ and with purposefulness
- Living with Pure Intention
- Responding to life
Week 6 - Trust and Surrender
- The Pauses after inhalation and exhalation
- Releasing the internal pressure and tension of the expectations/demands we have of ourselves, of others, and of life
- Trusting in life and your inner intuitive knowing over your mind and societal pressure and conditioning
Week 7 - Love & Relationships
- Relationships as one of the most direct paths to spiritual awakening
- Loving and beholding another from the depth of your authentic being
- Learning openness, trust, and commitment to love, no matter what
- Recognizing relational traps and turning them into healing
Week 8 - Power of Presence/Living with an open heart
- Facing life’s challenges with presence
- Seeing opportunity in adversity
- Allowing your life and the life situation you have to become your teacher
Week 9 - Closing call, final sharing
We offer you:
- 8 weekly live 2-hour Zoom calls in which there will be practice, talks, group discussions in breakout rooms, and space for sharing and Q&A.
- 8 pre-recorded videos with Lectures (1-1,5 hours per week) exploring aspects of the practice, related to the topic of the live calls, and how those topics can become anchors for your practice off of the meditation cushion.
- Guided meditation recordings to support your practice.
2 Weekly sessions (w/loose timings):
- On Tuesdays at 10 am - Lecture (1-1,5 hours) on a specific topic. The weekly lectures are going to be recorded, so you can listen to them at any time.
- On Saturdays at 10 am - Live Call - Practice: 2-2,5 hours consisting of:
- Meditation - 15 minutes
- Check-in & sharings - 30-45 minutes
- Practice - 20 minutes
- Q&A/Discussion - 45 minutes
For more information on the content of this course, read more here!