Time & Location
Oct 11, 3:30 PM GMT+2 – Oct 19, 10:00 AM GMT+2
Borgo d'Ale, Via Cella, 76, 13040 Borgo d'Ale VC, Italy
About the event
All-Embracing Love integrates the refinement and elegance of non-dual tantric teachings with the practical therapeutic tools of modern psychotherapy.
In these 7 days you will:
- Explore tantric meditation and breathwork practices designed to deepen embodiment and your connection with your ‘Self’ in all of its expressions.
- Learn to identify, understand and purify ‘energetic blockages’ & ‘limiting beliefs’.
- Explore psychotherapeutic practices with other participants both 1:1 and in small groups. Practice holding space for a partner while learning how to work with yourself.
- Develop healing relationships with discarded and damaged ‘parts’ of your psyche.
- Create profound levels of safety, trust and security within yourself.
- Learn processes for the full integration of the unfinished subconscious psychological material.
Learn to Live with an Open Heart
The Foundation of this work is the all-embracing love that is the fundamental nature of any human being.
The Journey we will embark upon together utilizes individual and group therapeutic healing techniques. We will also explore effective spiritual practices deepening embodiment and the recognition of your Self as awareness as opposed to the psychological character in your mind. The journey unfolds in a tightly held container guided by qualified and experienced facilitators.
The Fruit of this journey is Trust.
Through learning to create safety within yourself, through learning how to hold yourself, you will learn how to trust yourself and Trust in life. Trust is the fundamental power of the heart, of pure presence. It is through the radiant and majestic power of the open heart that the life we are living and the person that we are become the journey home.
From all-embracing love comes All-Embracing Love.
Learn the alchemical arts energetic sublimation and the transmutation of emotions into profound presence, deep peace and pure power. Awaken to the human that you are, the divinity that you are and the life that you were put here to unfold through your being.
Buddha taught that suffering is the direct consequence of a lack of understanding. In this retreat, you’ll work with spiritual practices and techniques from yoga and modern psychology (see below) to experience a shift in perspective and a deepening in love.Price & Food & Accommodation Price breakdown for Italy retreat, October 11-19 2023
Course Fee: 560 EUR
Accommodation & Meals:
- Option #1: a single bed in dorm (bunk beds): 531 EUR --> TOTAL PRICE: 1,091 EUR
- Option #2: a single bed in a twin room with private bathroom: 691 EUR --> TOTAL PRICE: 1,251 EUR
Deposit for 1 spot in Dorm
Course Fee: 560 EUR + Accommodation & Meals in Option #1: a single bed in dorm (bunk beds): 531 EUR --> TOTAL PRICE: 1,091 EUR€300.00
Deposit for 1 spot inTwin Room
Course Fee: 560 EUR + Accommodation & Meals in Option #2 a single bed in a twin room with private bathroom: 691 EUR --> TOTAL PRICE: 1,251 EUR€300.00