A Space for Revealing Your True Nature
In this magical and quiet place, situated in the very heart of authentic Mexico and surrounded by forests, valleys and mountains, we invite you to dive deep into Stillness and come back to your True Essence.
We have comfortable cabins, rooms and also a space for Dark Retreats for meditators who are looking for a Quiet, Natural Enviroment and for an affordable possibility to dive deeper into their own practice.
Through silent Hridaya Yoga Meditation retreats, the practice of Hridaya Hatha Yoga, and living everyday life in Awareness, you re-discover the way back into the Heart and spontaneously open to Love, Joy, Clarity and Gratitude.
This is the path of the
Spiritual Heart – Hridaya.
Our deepest aspiration is to Create Better Conditions for More and More People to Reveal Their True Nature, the Spiritual Heart
WHO WE ARE
Our aspiration was to create a loving space where we welcome you to feel at home, as a part of our family...
My name is Sasha and together with Kyle and Ricky we are Hridaya Yoga teachers. We are happy to welcome you here and to share the wisdom of authentic spiritual teachings and practices which years ago have changed our lives.
We do our best so that you can feel Safe and taken care, Relax and dedicate yourself fully to the Practice, immerging into your True Nature, into the Stillness, into the Heart.
Come and join us here.
Our family is here to take care of you during your retreat
We are an International Family who love Meditation and Inner Silence.
At some point of our life my family and I we felt that we were not yearning anymore for outside distractions, we were free from those ambitions which the society often induces in us and we felt that we just wanted to have a simple life in nature, in peace so we could deepen our practice and possibly share these gifts of spiritual teachings with others.
So, my family and I built this space working daily ourselves in the construction with little resources but with lots of Trust that this house would serve others on their way to Truth.
We will be happy to have you here as part of our Hridaya family,
to share love, care,
and to support you with spiritual advice or meditation Guidance if needed.
ABOUT THE CENTER
A quiet, beautiful and comfortable space for your solitary retreat or for a group retreat…
It is not easy nowadays to find a Comfortable and Quite Place where you can deeply Rest in Silence and inquire into the depth of their own Being.
The intention is to keep the prices as low as possible so each and everyone can come here and enjoy Silence, Peace and Healthy Vegetarian Food for as long as one wishes.
The center is immersed in the Forest and it looks over the valley. Here you can enjoy long Walks, Bird Chanting, variety of Plants, Flowers and…meet Colibri (hummingbirds).
To discover these multiple riches, you are welcome to wander the various trails.
Everything is made here in a way so that you can feel comfortable, safe and at home.
ACCOMODATION & FOOD
Enjoy nature, simplicity and comfort... as well as delicious healthy food
The Main House is made of mostly Natural Materials: wood and bricks. It has a Spacious Meditation hall of 100m2 with a wooden floor and lots of huge windows from where you can enjoy a Panoramic Peaceful View over the valley and forest.
In the same building there is a Kitchen and Dining Room in a traditional Mexican style, as well as 3 shared Bathrooms, 3 small dorms (for max. 2 pers. in each) and 2 spacious twin Rooms with private terrace.
There are large Terraces, both covered and opened, where you can relax and Enjoy Nature.
There are also some Private Cabins (Cabañas) for those who wish stay on site but more isolated. Some cabins are equipped in order to have a Possibility to cook your own food and have a terrace with a view over the valley.
There are also Hammocks on the territory as well as some Beautiful Spots where you can meditate alone.
On site there is also a Garden where we grow Organic Veggies and Fruits.
Resting in the healing power of nature, in the heart of Mayan culture
The retreat center is situated in the Forest, in the mountains of Chiapas (Mexico) which is a region of authentic Maya culture and numerous Natural Beauties.
The house is situated just 10 min away by car from a ancient colonial town San Cristobal de las Casas which is famous for it beautiful historical center and for being a cultural center where traditions from all over the world meet in Music, Food and Art.
This area has a very balanced climate: situated on the altitude of 2200 m the temperature here is 18-25 degrees around the whole year, what makes it an ideal place for Relaxation
Here, in a quiet and Beautiful Pine Forest we have created this small but very cosy place which is ideal for Silent Meditation, Group Retreats or an Individual Solitary Retreat.
GROUP EVENTS CALENDAR
“I searched for God
and found only myself.
I searched for myself and found only God.”
- Tue, Jan 31San Cristóbal de las CasasJan 31, 10:00 AM – Mar 28, 10:00 AMSan Cristóbal de las Casas, carretera 190 tuxtla - san cristobal de las casas, San Nicolás km. 76, 29353 San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chis., MexicoThe essential tools to stay connected to the Heart, to the Depth of our being no matter what challenges we face at work, in relationships, and in other moments of our everyday life.
- Thu, Feb 02San Cristóbal de las Casas
- Tue, Feb 14San Cristóbal de las Casas
- Thu, Mar 02San Cristóbal de las Casas
- 7-Day Retreat - All Embracing Love - Spiritual and Therapeutic tools for Profound Psychological & Energetic Healing (1)Sun, Apr 09San Cristóbal de las CasasApr 09, 6:00 PM – Apr 17, 11:00 AMSan Cristóbal de las Casas, carretera 190 tuxtla - san cristobal de las casas, San Nicolás km. 76, 29353 San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chis., MexicoAll-Embracing Love integrates the refinement and elegance of non-dual tantric teachings with the practical therapeutic tools of modern psychotherapy.
- Thu, Apr 20San Cristóbal de las Casas
- Tue, May 16San Cristóbal de las CasasMay 16, 5:00 PM – Jun 17, 5:00 PMSan Cristóbal de las Casas, carretera 190 tuxtla - san cristobal de las casas, San Nicolás km. 76, 29353 San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chis., MexicoThis 30-day retreat with senior Hridaya teacher Claud is an invitation to deepen your spiritual practice by clarifying your direction